summer@poughkidsie: the program
Children ages 3 through 8 are ready to explore all that Poughkidsie
has to offer! Program time is shared between the Village for
imaginative role-play and physical activity, The Create Workspace for
staff-led crafting and art projects, and outdoor time for science
experiments, large-scale art projects, and more. Details are as
- Summer@Poughkidsie will be held Monday through Friday, 9am to 3pm
for full-day and 9am to 12pm for half-day. Extended hours are
available on a limited basis and require advance reservation.
- Children in this program enjoy a maximum ratio of six participants
to one dedicated staff member.
- The program is scheduled in one-week segments, beginning on June 12
and ending August 18. Children may sign up for as little as one week
or as many as all ten!
- Children in the full-day program are to bring a peanut-free, packed
lunch that does not require refrigeration. Morning and afternoon
snacks are provided.
- All participants must provide a spare set of clothing and must be
fully toilet-trained before the program begins.
- Full-day tuition is $280 per child, per 5-day session. Half-day
tuition is $170 per child, per 5-day session. Please ask about
discounts for siblings and Poughkidsie monthly members!
Download our registration
form today and return it to us by fax or e-mail to lock in your
child's spot! Please call us at 845.243.3750 with any questions.
RETURN TO SUMMER@POUGHKIDSIE